Are you looking for a better way to develop math fact fluency and number sense in your students? Looking for a remediation approach that truly builds number sense?
- Let us help you address developmental math benchmarks and share the latest best practice methods to ensure your primary student’s growth in number sense and math fact fluency.
- Help your students discover strategies for addition and subtraction fact fluency.
- Research says that learning relationships among facts and using these reasoning strategies fosters number sense.
- A program to help teachers teach the foundational addition and subtraction fluency standard.
- Spend the day learning time proven methods for moving students from counting to mental fluency–all in 20 minutes a day.
- Ginnie and Ginger have designed a workshop to train and equip teachers to implement A Strategic Approach to Addition Fact Fluency and Subtraction-A Better Way of Thinking.
- PowerPoints-help the teacher lead students in the discovery of strategies with manipulatives.
- Songs-help reinforce the language of the strategies.
- Games-give needed practice in strategic thinking
- Worksheets-give daily written practice
- Quick Guide for the teacher-provides a blueprint for planning.
- Heartbeat of Number Sense .docx
K-2 teachers and Curriculum Directors