Do you Struggle with Planning PD for Staff?
Do These PD-Related Roadblocks Sound Familiar?
- Not enough PD days
- Full-day PD overwhelms staff with no implementation time
- Staff turnover = lost investment in training
Interested in Improving ILEARN Results?
- Historical Data
- Priority Standards
- DOK VS Difficulty
- Alignment of IDOE Resources
- Academic Vocabulary
- Question Formats
Consider a NEW PD Approach
The new ILEARN Virtual Package addresses the roadblocks that many schools face when providing curriculum, instruction, and assessment support. The package provides you with 10 sessions that focus on key ILEARN and curriculum-related topics that often get overlooked or are hard to sustain with staff turnover and increasing demands on staff time.
YOU choose the when. YOU choose who. YOU keep the resources.
- ALL staff has the opportunity to hear and do the same thing to grow towards alignment vertically and horizontally.
- Videos become yours to use and reuse for review and to onboard new staff so you get a level of sustainability not provided with one-and-done live PD sessions.
- Short (generally 30 minutes) sessions fit into YOUR schedules to be viewed during team time, staff meetings, before or after school, or whenever it works.
- Sessions end with small “next steps” that build on each other, providing time to learn and implement.
- The package cost is less than what is charged by most one-day presenters.
Member Schools: 10 sessions @ $150 = $1,500
Non-Member Schools: 10 sessions @ $300 = $3,000
K-8 Educators and Administrators
Complete the interest form linked in registration and Dr. Grewe will be in touch with you to begin planning your personalized professional development.
You choose the dates!
- Member Schools: 10 sessions @ $150 = $1,500
- Non-Member Schools: 10 sessions @ $300 = $3,000