The Amplified Admin Level 2 Certification training is our advanced-level G Suite Admin course and requires an Amplified Admin Level 1 certification to validate fundamental knowledge of the G Suite environment. This course will build on the basics learned in Level 1 to address more complex settings, topics, and advanced best practices as it applies to education.
The foundational Core Services are the starting point for an exploration into key functionality and best practice. A series of lessons, EDU examples, and knowledge checks will help you to master how the tools are used. Find out how services like Gmail, Drive and Chrome can be used effectively to support staff and students for success. The Amplified Admin Level 2 Certification exam awaits the completion of your training to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to amplify your Admin skills.
- Content Compliance Rules
- Gmail Advanced Settings
- Advanced Group management
- API Controls
- 3rd Party App Control
- Kiosk Mode
- Data Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Classroom and Meet settings
- Chrome User Experience
- Current Amplified Admins with a Level 1 certification with 1-2 years experience using the Admin Console
- Current Amplified Admins with a Level 1 certification looking to pursue a Amplified Admin – Specialist certification from Amplified IT
- Builds on the basics learned in your Amplified Admin Level 1 certification
- Guides you through the application of EDU best practices for real-world use
- Learn and understand what settings and features do and how they can affect your users
- Know the best settings to support in-class and remote learning
Prior to the session date, a zoom link and instructions will be sent to participants directly from the Amplified IT Engineer.
NIESC District members have the opportunity to attend in-person as a group, to follow the virtual presenter and have meaningful discussions about the Admin Console with peers to enhance educational setup.