Educational Service Centers of Indiana Partnerships
We have partnered with the ESC of I to offer a variety of partnerships to our members. All of the organizations have been vetted through the ESC of I and our cooperative purchasing team.
To visit each vendor and the agreements, visit the ESC of I Partnership Page!
Some of our agreements are listed below. For an updated list, visit the ESC of I Partnership Page by clicking the link above!
- 1st Maker Space believes that by providing makerspaces and engaging hands-on curriculum, helps students discover a passion for learning that lasts a lifetime.
- Argument-Driven Inquiry programs include instructional materials, classroom resources, and professional learning opportunities for teachers.
- CatchOn is a user-friendly data analytics tool that compiles real-time data on every device, enabling school districts to make data-informed decisions about the apps and online tools their educators and students are using.
- Class: Teachers are using Class to simplify attendance, grade assignments, talk one-on-one with students, and more – without ever leaving Zoom.
- 30eScientific: Iggy’s simple and safe, eco-friendly seven-second process will enhance the effectiveness of your hand hygiene program and may help to reduce the risk of transmission of infectious diseases.
- JASON LEARNING: JASON’s award-winning curricula place students in challenging, real-world situations where they are connected with and mentored by leading STEM professionals.
- Newsela is an instructional content tool that allows teachers to find articles with appropriate reading levels for their students.
- Project Pals: Online collaborative project-based learning with data and accountability.
- Terrace Metrics: We are a group of passionate professionals whose purpose is to improve the behavioral health of individuals.
- Xello: This student-centered software supports all ages, abilities, and pathways. Scientifically backed and designed with input from educators, Xello helps students build self-knowledge, explore college and career options, create plans, and develop the essential skills for success beyond high school.
- ZOOM: ESC of IN and Zoom have partnered to provide your school district with the leading virtual conference and meeting solution available.